Award winning producer who builds collaborative relationships with creative and executive management teams. Astutely develops efficient project budgets as well as maintains existing budgets. Identifies potential conflicts and develops creative solutions. Proficiently executes scripted and non-scripted creative ideas. Well respected in the industry with numerous strong working relationships.
- Domestic & Foreign Video and Film Production Management
- Post Production Resourcing, Scheduling and Delivery for all media
- Building and maintaining Crew and Vendor relationships
- Budgeting for all aspects of production including Music & Media Licensing
- Versed in AICP, Movie Magic & SAP budget and reconciliation practices
Senior Director of Production
MTV On Air Promos, Senior Line Producer
Successfully managed all aspects of live action, post produced promotional broadcasts for MTV, MTV2, MTV Jams, MTV Hits & mtvU across all platforms. Line Produced Pro Social Initiative’s, Co-Branded & Integrated Marketing Promotions, MTV Movie Awards Promos, mtvU Woodie Awards Promos, Music Image and Channel Branding Image Campaigns.
- Produced multiple award winning spots. Garnering four Emmy nominations for Producing, two Gracie awards, and winning several industry awards.
- Produced annual targeted website promotions and material for mtvU.com, mtv.com, halfofus.com, againstorwill.org and aheadofthecurve.com, resulting in increased awareness and site traffic.
- Produced content for the Peabody awarding winning mtvU Half of Us initiative.
- Produced MTV Jams, MTV2 and MTV Hits channel rebranding campaigns.
- Produced on air promos with integrated sponsorships for clients including Paramount Pictures, Universal, Fox, HP, NYSE, Samsung, Capitol One, Wendy’s, Pepsi, Levis, Starburst and Trojan.
- Created and managed all project budgets from inception to completion.
- Collaborated with writers, directors, vendors, directors of photography, union and non-union crews to contain labor and equipment cost within budgetary parameters.
- Oversaw talent & crew travel, locations, logistics and safety.
- Negotiated budgets, managed scheduling with post-production facilities from concept to delivery.
- Obtained Legal & Standards Clearances
- Effectively motivated, mentored and developed a skilled production staff.
MTV On Air Promos, Line Producer
Line Producer of live action and post produced productions for all media for mtvU, MTV, MTV2 and MTV Mobile.
- Created and efficiently managed mtvU promos annual operating budget of $1,000,000.
- Produced Music Image Initiative “Ahead of the Curve” shooting and recording live 90 artist in multiple locations including festival coverage at SxSW, Ultra Music Festival, Outside Lands and Treasure Island.
- Produced mtvU & MTV2 channel image and rebranding campaigns.
- Produced show and contest promos, co-brand integrated marketing spots and public service announcements for delivery across all platforms
Production Manager with multiple years experience in commercial production, music video production and on air promos at NY and LA based production companies. A complete list is available upon request.
- Commercial clients include American Express, Lexus, Lowe’s, Motorola, Nike, Verizon, NFL, NBA, NASDQ, ESPN, Heineken, Burger King, Macy’s, Miller, AT&T, Unilever, Campbell’s, Calvin Klein, Levis, P&G, Kraft, Sony, McDonalds, Budweiser, Sprite Puma, US Air, General Motors and John Kerry for President.
- Music Videos include artist U2, Usher, R.E.M., Madonna, Sade, Michael Jackson, Keith Richards, Guns & Roses, Pearl Jam, The Lost Boyz, Diana Ross, LL Cool J, and Will Smith.
- On Air Promos include FOX Sports, PBS, HBO, American Idol, TLC, ESPN, Nickelodeon, Baywatch and the YES Network.
- Production experience and credits on several feature films and episodic television.
NATIONAL ACADEMY of TELEVISION ARTS & SCIENCES ACCOLADES
- Daytime Emmy Nominee: Producer 2012-2013
Outstanding New Approaches – Enhancement to a Program or SeriesAgainst Our Will Campaign
- Daytime Emmy Nominee: Producer 2010-2011
New Approaches- Daytime Entertainment Half of Us
- Daytime Emmy Nominee: Producer 2009-2010
New Approaches- Daytime EntertainmentIndebted
- Daytime Emmy Nominee: Producer 2008-2009
Outstanding Promotional AnnouncementOne Vote, One World
- Gracie Award Winner (2011);
Beacon Award Winner (2011);
CTAM Silver (2011) Promax BDA Finalist (2011)
Against Our Will Campaign
Creativity International Award (2012)
Peabody Award Winner (2008) Prism Award Nominee (2011,2010,2009);
Creativity International Award, Platinum (2009,2008);
Half of Us Campaign
Creativity International Award, Gold (2010)
Half of Us: Veterans
Webby, Honoree (2009); Promax Award, Nominee (2009)
Half of Us Campaign
Gracie Award Winner (2009)
Half of Us Cutters
Creativity International Award, Winner (2010)
mtvU College Life
Beacon Award (2009);
Creativity International Award,(2010)
CTAM Mark Awards, Silver (2009)
Ahead of the Curve
Beacon Award Winner (2009);
Webby, Honoree (2009);
Promax Awards Winner (2008);
Global Media Awards, Winner (2008)
Pos or Not Campaign
AIGA, Winner (2009);
Promax Award, Bronze (2009)
One Vote,One World
Promax Award, Gold (2008)
Alicia Keys, Darfur
CTAM Mark Awards, Gold (2008);
Creativity Awards, Winner (2008)
CTAM Mark Awards Gold (2008)
Black History Month